Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Diva Takes the Cake by Krista Davis


I really love this series, the characters are fun and very human. They have flaws and are sometimes silly. In this book, it is the bride(zilla) Hannah, that just cracks me up, she's just so over the top. There is a lot going on in this book, and I thoroughly enjoyed how the author brought all the strands together. My only complaint is that Sophie is sometimes too nice, she doesn't want to hurt people's feelings and that gets her into trouble sometimes.

Rating: I'm going to give this 5 stars.

Recommendations: This is the second in the series, the first is, The Diva Runs Out of Thyme*. The rest of the series is, Diva Paints the Town*, The Diva Cooks a Goose, and in Sept, The Diva Haunts the House! I want this author to hurry up and write more!

302 pages, 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment