Monday, March 28, 2011

Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sophie Kelly

Great book! The main character, Kathleen, is smart and funny and very human. She has flaws and does stupid things. She bakes, a lot, when she is stressed (woman after my own heart!). The cats are obviously magical and don't try very hard to be cat like. My only complaint was that there were too many friends/neighbors whose names started with R! Roma (the vet), Rebecca (the neighbor?) and Ruby... I don't remember who she was. Just the barest whisper of romance, with the police officer investigating the murder of course! :) I'm very excited for this new series, the only downside is the next book isn't out until Sept!!

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: I think these books are similar in tone to the Cat in the Stacks mysteries by Miranda James (another new series!). And of course I will be waiting for the new book in this series.

324 pages... about 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment