Thursday, March 17, 2011

Damia by Anne McCaffrey

This is the second book in this series, after The Rowan. While the Rowan felt like a stand alone novel, this begins to feel like a series. I also think that this is where the series declines in quality. But, since I am a little compulsive, now that I've started I have to finish lol. I read the whole series years ago but I don't really remember the next few books, and I didn't remember this one very clearly either. It's not as crisp as The Rowan was, it's a little more sentimental. And while the title might be Damia, the story is as much about Afra as anyone. Over all though I liked this book.

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: The rest of this series, the next book is Damia's Children. And then there is the Dragonrider books, definitely want to read those!

336 pages took me about 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment