Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Diva Paints the Town by Krista Davis


Another in the Domestic Diva series, love it! As usual great characters,this installment, it's Sophie's best friend, Nina that is over the top lol. I was a little glad that Sophie's parents didn't make an appearance in this book, I haven't warmed to them yet. One of my favorite features of this series are the little advice columns at the start of every chapter, some are from Sophie (who I almost always agree with) and some are from Natasha (who almost always makes me roll my eyes lol). I also like the recipes at the back of the books.

Rating: 5 stars again!

Recommendations: Read the rest of this series!! The first book is The Diva Runs out of Thyme*.

292 pages fnished in just under 3 hours, although for the last hour of that the TV was on ;)

1 comment:

  1. Made some quiche based on the recipe at the back of the book, very tasty! ;)

    ReplyDelete