Sunday, March 13, 2011

Murder on the Eightfold Path by Diana Killian


This is the third book in the Mantra for Murder mysteries, and I enjoyed it most of all. This time AJ's mother is the prime suspect. And I have to say that her mother drives me crazy, I cannot stand characters (and people) that are so self centered and so self deluded as that woman. There was a little bit more on the relationship side going on too, which, since I'm a girl :), I enjoyed. This had a feeling of a series being wrapped up though. I hope it's not! But I didn't see any more books slated to come out any time soon.

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: The previous books in the series. The author has another series too, a poetry one, I have it sitting on my shelf but it's sometimes hard for me to switch series within an authors work so that one might have to wait a little while!

308 pages took me about 3 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment