Thursday, March 31, 2011

Damia's Children by Anne McCaffrey

I liked this one a lot more than I liked Damia*. I think it's mostly because I didn't care for Damia as a character. But this story is about her four oldest children. It definitely should be read back to back with the next volume, Lyon's Pride*. And really with the last book in the series, The Tower and the Hive. The book pretty much follows Laria, Thian, Rojer and Zara as they find their places in the Talent universe. There is not as much romance in this volume and a lot more adventure.

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: The rest of the series obviously. But my favorite McCaffrey books are the Dragonrider of Pern series. Which I will review as I get to them :)

272 pages only took me 2 hours.

* denotes books that I have read and reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment