Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Deadly Row by Casey Mayes

I thought this book was ok, the plot was interesting, I didn't figure out who the murderer was. The characters were interesting, but I found the interaction between the husband and wife a little cloying. Although there were a few very charming moments between the two of them. There was a little side plot going on, but it wasn't very well fleshed out, and I didn't find myself all that interested when the reveal came. But I will probably read any other books this author might write. She might do better next book!

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Recommendations: This is the first book in a new series, but I did see another puzzle related series called the Puzzle Lady Mysteries that I want to check out. The first book is, A Clue for the Puzzle Lady.

291 pages, two hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment