Friday, March 25, 2011

High Rhymes and Misdeamenors by Diana Killian

Alright, so I like this series even better than the Mantra for Murder series! This book was a lot lighter but at the same time there was more murder and mayhem in this one than in the Yoga books. The whole feel is a little whimsical. The main characters, Grace and her partner Peter are great together. Just a touch of romance too. The banter between them is very fun. The two of them are well matched. I am very anxious to see where this series goes :) I only wish my library had the rest of the series!!!

Rating: 4 stars (I'm wavering on going up to 5 stars... )

Recommendations: I still really enjoyed the Mantra books. But I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in this series, Verse of the Vampyre.

325 pages took me... about 3 hours I think! I try to time myself I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment