Friday, May 27, 2011

Gideon's Sword by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

Hurrah! A new book and series by Lincoln and Child. These two are some of my favorite authors. This book introduces a new character, Gideon Crew. Gideon is almost as interesting as the main character in their Pendergast novels. Gideon is not quite so quirky. He is charming and a little amoral and very intelligent. The plot was interesting and had enough twists and turns to keep things interesting. This is one of those adventure novels that lies somewhere towards the more realistic side of things. It's still not very realistic lol but better than say Threshold* was.

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: I love these authors. Their individual books are pretty good too, but I mainly like the stuff they write together. I especially like the Pendergast novels. The first book is Relic.

342 pages only took me 2 and half hours. These authors are a very fast read!

No comments:

Post a Comment