Sunday, May 29, 2011

Classified as Murder by Miranda James

I really liked this book. But not I suspect, for the usual reasons. The murder mystery was almost unimportant to me this time around. I was far more interested in the character's interactions. Especially the main character and his son, and the main character and the victim. There was a lot of realness, and humanity in how these relationships and interactions are portrayed, and I really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the rare books that were described in the story. All in all a good read and I will be anxiously awaiting the next installment!

Rating: 4 stars (maybe even 5....)

Recommendations: This is the second of the Cat in the Stacks mysteries. The first one is Murder Past Due*.

305 pages in less than 2 hours.
* denotes a book I have already read and reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment