Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Murder Past Due by Miranda James


I liked this book. It's a new series and I'm just sad that there is only one other book so far. I wasn't expecting the main character to be a man. Charlie is also older, in his 50's I think it adds a little depth to his character. And I'm looking forward to exploring his character in the future books. And I loved the cat, Diesel. He's a Maine Coon and has a lot of personality. The author includes him in the story but doesn't overly humanize or sentimentalize the cat, I liked that. All in all a good read.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Recommendations: The next book in the series is, Classified as Murder, but it doesn't come out till May *sigh*. I also want to check out Curiosity Thrilled the Cat, I'm waiting for my hold at the library!

294 pages and read it in 2 hour flat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment