Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little About Me

So as you might see from any earlier posts, I discovered that a free form blog was not for me. I had a hard time completing thoughts. Sooooo, I'm switching gears. My husband pointed out that since I read a lot, and since I spend a lot of time looking for *more* things to read that maybe I should write book reviews. I thought this was a great idea. And it's perfect for me, I have a specific topic each time to write about. So! Hopefully these reviews will be helpful to other people. And hopefully I will have fun writing them.
Anyway, about me real fast. I love to read, I read all the time, I also read very quickly. I average about 20-25 books per month. I always have books on me, I have books in the car, at work (an emergency backup book, in case I forget the one I am currently reading) I just like having books around. I also spend hours each week looking for more things to read, I *love* Amazon's If you like this, then try this feature. So I'm going to try and include a feature like that in each review. We'll just see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment