Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse by Lean Sweeney


Alright, so I didn't care for this one so much, I found the main character, Jillian, to be a little wishy-washy although by the end she was doing a lot better. I also didn't care for how they portrayed the cats and their relationships to their people. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats but I just didn't like this authors take on them. I will probably read the rest of the books in this series; The Cat, the Professor and the Poison and The Cat, the Lady and the Liar. I think I will get to like Jillian more as time goes by. The author has another series too, the Yellow Rose mysteries that I will probably check out sometime.
Rating: This one gets 3 out of 5 stars, it was OK.
This is a new series for me, and I only picked it up cause it had cats lol so no recommends this time.

(This one was 278 pages and took me about 2 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment