Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When Two Paths Meet by Betty Neels

I love, love, love this authors books. They are a very genteel and quiet kind of romance. There is no sex and only a few kisses exchanged between our hero and heroine. They are all pretty much the same (and there are over a hundred books by this author) and I just love them. The author always has lovely descriptions of fabulous food and clothes. This book was no different and finished with a nice gentle declaration of love. The novels are like a warm cup of cocoa under a blanket on a cold wet day. Comforting and pleasant.

Rating: 5 stars

Recommendations: Anything by Betty Neels, she has a million of them! My favorite right now is The Secret Pool, it makes me cry.

192 pages took me about an hour and 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment