Monday, June 13, 2011

The Red House Mystery by A. A, Milne

Yep, this is a mystery by the same author that brought you Winnie the Pooh. I loved it. It was just so charming, and the mystery was so well thought out and skillfully revealed. I really enjoyed the language and style of this book, it was very charming. To describe a room or a character the author would begin, "and now let us consider...." I really enjoyed it. I'm only sorry that the author didn't write more (apparently he wrote this for his father) and it makes me want to revisit Winnie the Pooh.

Rating: 5 stars (I'm only sorry I have to give this book back to it's owner!)

Recommendations: I don't really have any for this one, sorry guys!

239 pages took me about 3 hours

Note: the cover shown is not the edition I read, but I couldn't find a picture of that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment