Thursday, June 2, 2011

Murder Under Cover by Kate Carlisle

So this series was my first foray into the "cozy" mystery genre. I've been waiting a few months for this! So I love the main character, Brooklyn (named by the way, for the city she was conceived in!) she grew up on a hippy commune, she is a book expert, restoring old books. She is also a little neurotic and faints at the sight of blood. She lives in San Fransisco and has interesting neighbors. She also has a great best friend and love interest. And her mother is hysterical! I love this series for it's characters. It helps that the mysteries are well thought out and interesting. It's funny as well. I might even go back and re read these books. If I do I will, of course, put my reviews up.

Rating: 5 stars

Recommendations: The previous books in the series. The first book is Homicide in Hardcover.

280 pages 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment