Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hit List by Laurell K Hamilton

Hit List is the latest Anita Blake novel. I enjoyed it more than the last couple, although I was disappointed at the end. Hamilton had spent several books building up the main enemy and then *poof* she was dealt with at the end of this one. She also ended this book really abruptly, like I said *poof* evil vanquished and then no fall out. I'm sure it will be dealt with in the next book but I was still annoyed. There are still plenty of monsters to be dealt with and emotional baggage to be explored. That's one of the things I like about this series is how much the main character has changed and grown.

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: Read this series in order!! The first book is Guilty Pleasures. She also has another series but I just haven't gotten to it.

336 pages took me about 3 hours, I read it in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment