Monday, July 11, 2011

Chapter and Hearse by Lorna Barrett

I had missed this series, I couldn't find this volume in the series for a while but now I'm back on track. The heroine of this series owns a mystery bookstore (some of the books I've read are recommendations from these books actually!) and seems to have the bad luck to be connected in a series of murders. I love this book and the earlier books because the heroine reminds me of me in a lot of ways, she loves books and she honestly wants to help people. The characters in this book seem a little more deep in your typical mystery series. I like it. The mystery almost is secondary to the personal relationships but that being said the mystery was clever.

Rating: 4 stars

Recommendations: The first book in this series is Murder is Binding.

352 pages only took me about 2.5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment