Saturday, January 21, 2012

Main Corpse by Diane Mott Davidson *SPOILERS! *

Now I will review the previous books in this series later; but I had to review this one! I love this series but this volume just ticked me off! The story was pretty good, plenty of red herrings so you weren't sure till the end whodunit. But! *spoiler* Goldy, our main character, BROKE SOMEONE OUT OF JAIL, and suffered no consequences!! I don't care if she did end up catching the actual murderer but seriously? She breaks someone out of jail and nothing happens?? The author just brushed over it by making a "deal" with the DA. Pffft I'm thinking if you break someone out of jail, you're going to get in *some* sort of trouble. Anyway this was the 6th book in the series and the first disapointment, I love the characters and I *love* the recipes and descriptions of all the yummy food that Goldy makes.

Rating: Only 3 stars, the rest of the series gets 4.

Recommendations: The first book in the series is Catering to Nobody.

384 pages took about 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment